If you don’t know how to delete Patreon account. Don’t worry! You can do this through the app or website with ease. Patreon is a membership platform that provides financial support to creators by enabling fans to sign up for regular monthly donations. With Patreon, you can set up your account in less than ten minutes, making it easy for anyone to start supporting their favorite content creator.
Methods for How to Delete Patreon Account
In order to delete Patreon’s account from phone:
- Open “Settings.”
- Next, tap on “Apps & notifications” and select an application that appears as a list of apps installed onto your device (for example, “Google Play Store”).
- In case there is an “All apps” option instead of a list, tap on that.
- Next, scroll to find out Patreon and select it.
- On the opened page, go to the “Storage” section,
- Then press an app once again (this time for sure you will get a pop-up window)
- Confirm the removal by pressing “OK.”
In order to delete Patreon’s account from the website:
- Sign-in at your Account settings found under user icon – > profile picture.
- Then, under “Account,” click the menu item named “Delete my account,” after which follow instructions given there.
- All data tied with your account should be removed automatically when deleting this particular one.
- However, if any other accounts are connected to yours, you might have some issues if something goes wrong.
- In this case, contact the Patreon support team.
For more amazing articles, click below!