Breeding sheep is a great way to have an unlimited supply of wool in Minecraft. This Blog post will show how to Breed Sheep in Minecraft. It’s easy, just follow these steps:
Steps for How to Breed Sheep in Minecraft
- First, find two sheep
- Next select one to be the mother and the other to be the father
- Give them food so they are healthy enough for breeding
- Put them near each other until they start making love
- After they are done, you can find a baby sheep in the mother’s wool
- The baby will take on characteristics of both parents. It is important to note that having two brown sheep as parents will result in another brown sheep and so forth.
So try breeding different colors together for some interesting results! Now, how easy was that?
For more amazing articles, Click below!